Strategy & Business Practices
We enable and empower business leaders to continuously improve business performance by building a collective capability to to inform, develop and adapt business strategies and ultimately, to make better decisions. We achieve this through three key service offerings or through customized approaches as needed.
Growth Opportunity or Strategy
Delivers business case or strategic plan while building business acumen and strategic thinking capability
With an increasing need to bring even more value to our customers and partners, the Fung Group businesses are constantly exploring new value propositions and more holistic solutions. We provide the tools, frameworks and best practice approaches and guided execution to maximize the benefit of this exploration
- Strategic Plan or a Business Case/Investment Pitch (for the Opportunity)
- Advisory during initial experimentation and implementation (help the team “pivot and learn quickly)
- Usually includes multiple Insight reports along the way
Business Practice Optimization
Delivers a more efficient and effective business practice and develops a continuous improvement capability
As many Fung Group business and their customers transition from more traditional retail business models to broader solutions and service providers, the operating models and business practices often need both structural change and optimization. The SBP team has a strong history helping business leaders and teams find that future state business practice and developing a transition plan to get there.
- Current Future State Business Practice Workflows and RACIs
- Tools and frameworks to help with the friction zones (i.e. SLA’s, joint KPIs, etc.)
Improving Business Performance
Delivers a Best Practice Guide and builds business acumen and strategic thinking capability
The SBP team informs our companies’ approaches to critical business challenges by introducing “lenses”, intelligence, and perspectives .
- New product, service and solution frameworks from some of the best thought leaders in the industry are brought to the Fung Group to help create and develop new value proposition as well as business and operating models.
- Topics and subject matter areas are focused on building incremental capability, business acumen, and supply chain strategic leadership
- Targeting needs to support transformation that are relevant across multiple business in the Fung Group.